Sunday 13 May 2018

#CTC178 - Favourite Annual Catalogue Project 2017/18


Another hard one to choose this week with Favourite 2017-18 Annual Catalogue Project.


In an effort to gear up for a Scrapbook Retreat I am attending next weekend, I have chosen  the layout on page 37, bottom right


Of course, I didn't simply CASE it as I see it, but that's mainly because I don't have those items in my possession. I switched out the Crumb Cake base for Blushing Bride, the Best Badge Punch for the sadly retiring Butterflies Thinlits and Bold Butterfly Framelits, and the One Wild Ride set for Butterfly Basics, both of which are retiring. The black and white elements are from the Petal Passion Memories and More Card Pack The cut up words are from Butterfly Basics and the ink used for all the stamping/sponging was Soft Suede. The photo is the mini me - she's the stepped up version lol, and yes surprisingly I do have permission to use this! She was a little concerned at what I was referring to with the caterpillar/butterfly quote, but I assured her it wasn't an ugly baby thing. To make up for it I tried a little harder with the banner which I used from Seasonal Bells, I blanked out the middle then added the words from Jar of Love - You Light Up My Life - most appropriate as she certainly does, and today is Mother's Day.  


Big shout out to all you Mums and here's a little extra a couple of lovelies in our lives received if you haven't already seen it on my FB page:


Another shout out today as it is the birthday of one of our Design Team members, hope you have had a super day Angela! 

Is there a favourite project you have wanted to CASE? Why don't you show us by linking your photo with the box over on the right. Next up though, it's hello to Kathryn...

No comments:

Post a Comment