Sunday 13 August 2017

CASEing the Catty - #CTC141 Birthday


Welcome to another week of inspiration and thank you for joining me from Megan's blog. We are CASEing Birthdays from pages 68-85 this time round. 



Page 74 provided my motivation, and although it appears as a bag, I've swapped it for a card, which it will be a little late to the post! Apologies in advance, but hopefully I'll be forgiven when it arrives.  

Have you seen the Foil Frenzy Specialty DSP?  Ooh, it is lovely!! It was definitely calling me to this picture but I toned down my colours slightly. I chose to use a card base of Soft Sky teamed up with the Soft Sky version of the chevron pattern DSP.  I used a strip of Soft Sky card and repeat stamped words from Happy Birthday Gorgeous in  Lemon Lime Twist ink, then sponged around the edges. The greeting is from Confetti Celebration, stamped in Lemon Lime Twist and made into a banner by scoring either side of the words, and then scoring again approx 1/8" away then folding so that the banner sits up a little. More words from both sets stamped in Night of Navy with dimensionals popped behind to hold banner in place. Fussy cut Berry Burst roses with Powder Pink colouring replace the balloons, with leaves from the same set switched for the string.



Thanks for stopping by, and please carry on to Judy's creation by clicking on the box below.



No comments:

Post a Comment