Thursday 22 June 2017

Sorry - Forgot to Share...

As I sit down to write my latest post, I realise I forgot to share the last project with you I entered in the CASEing the Catty Sunday Challenge #CTC132...

My case is of Page 76, I made a little note card to fit inside the Mini Treat Bag which I used the Wood Texture DSP for - loved the look. On the inside back I used some of the Color Theory crackly paper in the Berry Burst, and some acetate over the circle shape so the card didn't snag on the greeting. The card and envelope have been decorated with the Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamps, and It's Your Day is from the same set, which I embossed in white to stand out on the wood grain. I cut two Happy Birthday images from Lemon Lime Twist and glued them together. Another image from Berry Burst was glued to the card first, then I popped the card inside the envelope and lined up the image on the front so it hid the card message. Some linen thread to finish and stay with the rustic theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment