Wednesday 14 June 2017

Baby Themed International Blog Highlight


Doesn't seem a month since I last got to play along with the other blog highlight entrants where the top ten voted get invited onto a blog hop.  The theme is "Baby' and I've tried to keep it simple, but steer slightly away from the normal pastel colours associated.  All things being equal, I created a Tempting Turquoise for the boys, and Melon Mambo for the girls.



This cute little image is one stamp from Moon Baby. I've chosen to water-colour in the same shades as the mats and add a little Daffodil Delight to the stars, another stamp from the same set (I used the trio stamp although there is also a single star). The little lamb has a Wink of Stella tummy and the background stars have all been Wink'ed too...see further below for a close up. Both mats have been elevated with Stampin' Dimensionals with a little silver metallic thread behind the top mat.  If you like what you see - I'm #31


Close up to show the sparkle:




1 comment:

  1. I really love your cards Sandra. Bright and eye catching without being too busy. Happy to vote for you. Good luck :) taniasstamphaven.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete