Sunday 14 May 2017

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to anyone this may apply to. Had to wait until today to post so no spoilers for recipients who may have been loitering around my blog - haha...

I have been enjoying some time out with a load of other mothers at a scrapbook retreat this weekend. Thanks Christine and Cathy for organising such a great weekend.  

My card was entered into the CASEing the Catty Sunday Challenge #CTC126 "Mother's Day", and although not a winner (there were only two entries!), I was chosen for the Crew Pick for the colouring in my case of pg 24 of the Occasions catalogue.


I stamped the lady image from Beautiful You, then masked her and white embossed an image from Mediterranean Moments then sponged the colour on. I used the watercolour pencils for the lady and umbrella. The dsp backgrounds are from the soon to retire Serene Scenery - I matched each with the same colour base card. The greeting is from Crazy About You and was embossed with Gold onto vellum. Popped a half doily under the mat and finished with a little clip and baker's twine bow.

No comments:

Post a Comment